GOM Player 22.214.171.12410 от Casper
GOM Player си остава любимия ми плейър, с който гледам различни видео материали. Отдавна забравих какво е да инсталираш кодек пакети, защото GOM си има всичко build-in. Пък ако случайно му дотрябва някой кодек, специалния Codec Finder ви насочва откъде да го изтеглите. Чиста работа!
→ Version 126.96.36.19910
- Supporting AVC Video codec on FLV Local file / Network File.
- Supporting AAC Audio codec on FLV Network File.
- Putting the skin image file in order.
→ Version 188.8.131.5225
- Fixed the bug that brought the DVD back to the beginning when playing after pausing.
- By using the TAB key, you can now see see how far along in the video you are due to the new implemented time function.
- Fixed the subtitle file bug that that crashed on the initial code page.
- Fixed so that subtitles can now be set between 0.1 seconds and 1.0 seconds to your preference.
- On the Right Click menu, the option to full screen will now correctly fullscreen, instead of maximizing as before.
- Fixed the bug that did not allow the execution of an entry of ASX format when an ASX file existed previously.
- In the case that in an ASX file there is another ASX file, then ti would not execute correctly.
- Fixed the bug that did not allow Audio/Video scenes to be captured correctly due to UNICODE.
- New EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer) option has be added.
- In the case that that you cannot use VMR9/EVR there will be an error message with an X to let you know that you are not able to use it.
- When clicking on a link, GOM will utilize your default browser instead of opening with IE.
- Fixed the interface of the Video output page.
- Has the ability to make a log.
- Fixed the issue where the MKV video and A/V did not sync. (The time bar no longer goes backwards.)
- Fixed the problem where particular AVI files had issues with audio syncing.
- OpenDML play support has been built-in the AVI source filter.
- Changed the priority order in the ASF/WMV file filter.
- Improved Gretech ASF Source 2
- FLV Network Filter production.
- Theora Local File Source filter production.
- AAC support in the Flv Source Filter
- Built-in support to find the appropriate codec for .MOV files.